WeLcOmE tO oUr WoRlD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» olsztyn noclegi centrum
She loved forn the first time EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:22 pm by Guest

» hotele gdanska
She loved forn the first time EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 am by Guest

» pokoje do wynajecia poznan winogrady
She loved forn the first time EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 pm by Guest

» zakopane noclegi z wyzywieniem
She loved forn the first time EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am by Guest

» ilawa domki letniskowe
She loved forn the first time EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 am by Guest

» hotele legnica ceny
She loved forn the first time EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» trogir kwatery
She loved forn the first time EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 pm by Guest

» bibione apartamenty z basenem
She loved forn the first time EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 am by Guest

» pokoje ustka blisko morza
She loved forn the first time EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 pm by Guest

Poll

She loved forn the first time

Go down

She loved forn the first time Empty She loved forn the first time

Post by Raed BFD Sun May 24, 2009 3:34 am

There was this one particular guy who has everything a person could wish for. He was happy, in fact, he inspires me a lot. He had a lot of friends who stick with him all the time in school; they are with him during lunch, during vacant hour and during school activities. He is smart, I could say for he can solve math problems easily while solving it by my self makes my nose bleed. He is kind, for he smiles at me once in a while and talks to me about casual things, asking me questions everyone can answer. Of course, I answer it proudly for it makes me happy every time he talks to me even though I know it didn’t matter to him. I am contented watching him from my chair, located at the most isolated part of our room.
Days grow old when he no longer smiles. He starts wearing black and starts puffing cigarettes. He no longer solves math problems and he didn’t even talk to me anymore. He wants to be alone all the time, he didn’t have friends anymore who walks around him. It’s sad, knowing that they left him but, he wanted to be left. I saw his dark side and I no longer adore him and he didn’t inspire me anymore. I was disappointed.
That summer, he comes late in class as usual and no body cares. They didn’t even bother to ask him what had happened, and what’s the sudden change? It happens that the seat next to me was vacant, so he sits there. This was the first time I came into a near contact with him since his sudden change and I saw how his eyes are larger than the usual. Dark rings around it were so noticeable and his mouth was it usually curves for a smile was dry and lonely. This makes my heart ached. I longed to touch him, to embrace him with my warmth, to lay his head in to my shoulders were he can settle for the rest of his life, I don’t care how long he would stay, as long as I make him happy and contented.
But then he suddenly talks. “Why are you staring at me?” he asked. For a moment, I thought that it was not him who had spoken. But then I saw his lips moved. I nearly choke as I said “what’s the sudden change?” for those words were really on my mind, I didn’t even realize that I was talking or I was just thinking. He said, “For I wanted to be like you, can’t you see? I want to understand your world and I want to get in to it. You are so near to me, in fact you are my classmate, but the reality is, you are so far I can’t even reach your world. I wanted to reach you because I am in love with you for a long time, I don’t even remember when it started…” That’s when I fell in love…
Raed BFD
Raed BFD
Admin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-07-11

https://teenslove.yoo7.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum